Глобальная модификация FOOK2 - это исправленное перерождение FOOK, в котором были проблемы с оружием, текстурами и прочим. Плагин добавляет множество оружий (более 150), брони, патронов, ретекстур различных моделей, изменение механики игры, изменение HUD игры и множества других вещей.
High quality control of added models and textures
- Many lower-quality FOOK weapons and other items removed
- Many existing models and textures improved to higher standards
- Many new high-quality models and textures added (see below)
Integration & Balance
All added weapons and items fully integrated into Fallout 3 gameplay
- Leveled loot drops include new weapons and items
- Static loot placed in the world updated to account for new weapons, ammo, and items
- NPCs use new weapons and gear, with clear, faction-based variety
- Complete overhaul of the NPC templates and leveling system for all major factions (BoS / Outcast / Enclave / Mutants / Raider / Slaver / Regulator)
- Vendors sell new weapons and items, with increased variety, increased changes to stock over time, and more specializations for certain vendors
- All weapon and item stats completely reworked and balanced for consistency
- Quest-lines, Messages, Notes, and other text that deal with specific items have been updated to include new items and changes where appropriate
All this means a massive increase in the diversity of weapons and items you encounter throughout the game!
All added mod features fully integrated into Fallout 3 gameplay
Names of all vanilla FO3 and FOOK weapons and items standardized for consistency
Many new PipBoy icons modified or completely redone in a consistent "Vault-Boy" style (all will be done)
All additions and changes either abide by existing Fallout lore, or explained by new backstory appropriate to the Fallout world
Over 150 weapons added!
- 11 Grenades and Mines
- 22 Melee Weapons
- 14 Shotguns / Rifles
- 25 Pistols
- 21 Sub-Machine Guns
- 36 Assault Rifles
- 11 Sniper Rifles
- 21 Miniguns, Gatlings, Machinguns and other Heavy Weaponry
Majority of these are brand new to FOOK!
High-quality retextures of all vanilla Fallout 3 weapons
Hundreds of brand new, custom textures for vanilla FO3 and FOOK-added weapons
New unique variants of many vanilla FO3 and FOOK weapons
Realistic, high-quality shell casing models and textures, plus greatly increased persistence
New and improved weapon sounds
Seven added ammo types, simplified from earlier versions of FOOK
Armor & Apparel
Large variety of Armor, Apparel, and Accessories added!
- Several new types of Civilian Clothing
- Many new Outfits and Armor types including varieties of Combat Armor, Light Armor Outfits, Military Uniforms and more
- Lots of new headgear such as Hats, Berets, Helmets and more
- 2 types of Backpacks in several varieties
- Large collection of extra head wear accessories such as mufflers, earings, blindfolds, eye patches, collars and more
High-quality retextures of a huge part of vanilla's FO3 Apparel items
Many brand new, custom textures for vanilla FO3 and FOOK Armor and Apparel items
Complete overhaul of all Power Armor and Helmets with Ultra High-quality textures
Ammo, Aid, & Miscellaneous Items
High-quality models and textures for FOOK-added ammo ground models (ammo clips and boxes)
High-quality retextures of vanilla FO3 ammo boxes
High-quality retextures of more than 80 vanilla FO3 clutter items
New names, models, and quality textures for most food items
10 new food items added!
Gameplay & Mechanics
Overhaul of Food and Chem effects
Careful adjustment to key Game Settings
- Maximum Damage Resistance increased to 90%
- Slower Weapon and Armor degradation
- Effectiveness of Repair skill reduced
Destructible bottles, and other small clutter objects
Brand new mechanics to breach locks with explosives
Increased Realism Features
- Power Armor takes more damage from battle, possibly being destroyed and unrepairable
- Heavy Weapons can always be wielded, but require Power Armor to be truly effective
- Movement speed is reduced while firing Heavy Weapons
- Power Armor increases control when firing heavy machine guns significantly improving accuracy
Demo of brand new Scrapping & Salvage system
- When Power Armor is destroyed, it can be scrapped at a Workbench or with the new Field Salvage Kit
- A variety of new component parts are salvaged from each item, based on your Repair skill
- Scrapping allows you to reduce your carry weight, and in future updates salvaged components will be used for increased cross-repair and for crafting new items!
- Work is near completion to expand Scrapping & Salvaging to all Weapons, Armor, Apparel, and various Misc. Items!
- A few junk items can already be scrapped to obtain new component parts. Can you find which ones?
Automatic FOSE Detection
- Advanced features automatically disabled or modified if running the game without FOSE
- Game will not break without FOSE (FOSE is strongly recommended)
Dozens of new visual effects for energy beams, projectiles, impacts, explosions, and critical deaths
Greatly improved blood-spatter effects
Brand new, custom Nightvision effects that look authentic and really work!
Options & Settings
Easy to access, single menu for various options
Many features can be modified or disabled at any time in game, without the need for additional plugins
User configured options include:
- Nightvision: HUD NV Charge meter, audible warning, and activation options
- Heavy Weapon Handicaps: Turn the particular features of HWH on or off
- Explosive Breach: Adjust several settings for this feature, or disable it completely if you prefer
- Screen Blood: 5 levels of screen blood intensity, including "Off"
- PipBoy Glove: Default behavior of the Player Character always wearing the PipBoy Glove, or allow the use of the equipped outfit's handwear
- Single option to restore all FOOK2 default settings
- Single option to remove FOOK2-added perks if uninstalling FOOK2 from an existing game (not required with latest version of Fallout 3 - option only accessible from console)
Compatibility Patches for the two popular modifications Mart's Mutant Mod and Weapon Mod Kits have been released by their respective authors Martigen and Antistar, and continued updates and development continue with support of the FOOK Team.
Changes have been made to the structures and methods used in FOOK2 to allow for greater compatibility with other mods in general. These methods continue to be developed and expanded for even greater friendliness with other mods.